E-Liquid Forum Welcome on E-Liquid Forum, the biggest community about E-Liquids. Discover the best Flavours and new E-Cigarettes. Found Advices, News, Reviews, Shops and more...E-Liquid Forum

Welcome on E-Liquid Forum, the biggest community about E-Liquids. Discover the best Flavours and new E-Cigarettes. Found Advices, News, Reviews, Shops and more...
  • Advertisement
Insert your banner here  Insert your banner here  Insert your banner here  Insert your banner here  Insert your banner here  Insert your banner here 

HOW DOES NICOTINE AFFECT YOU?

All about Nicotine

HOW DOES NICOTINE AFFECT YOU?

Postby Donna » 03/16/2012

Can nicotine affect my health using electronic cigarette and how does nicotine affect me?
Donna
Junior User
Junior User

Advertisement

Re: HOW DOES NICOTINE AFFECT YOU?

Postby Cronos » 03/25/2012

When a person smokes, nicotine diffuses through the skin, lungs and mucous membranes and from there it travels to the blood vessels to be delivered to the rest of our body. It changes how your body and brain function by giving a you a relaxed and invigorated feeling. At the same time it releases adrenaline, which cause an increase in blood pressure, rapid heartbeat and shallow breathing.
Cronos
Junior User
Junior User

Postby Galadriel » 05/19/2013

Nicotine is an substance which affects our body in many ways. The most significant effect of nicotine is causing addiction. After we get addicted to it, it is very difficult to quit it. This is bad because it can lead us to other worse affects.
Galadriel
Junior User
Junior User

Postby maxs » 06/24/2013

Personally for me, nicotine is a bit beneficial for my organism. It often refreshes my stamina when I am tired and recharges me before I have to do some serious work.
maxs
Junior User
Junior User

Postby Tropik » 07/18/2013

E-juice without nicotine is not that harmful to us, I have noticed that. Of course, nicotine is detrimental so my advice is to get used to vaping nicotine-free flavors.
Tropik
Junior User
Junior User

Postby mgm222 » 07/28/2013

I used to smoke an year ago and then I felt that nicotine gave me energy boosts at mornings but it also made me quite sleepy at evenings. Very strange..
mgm222
Junior User
Junior User

Postby gangnamstyle » 08/18/2013

It is strongly individual to anyone, there are some people who think that nicotine makes them more lively and provides them with a lot of energy. Unfortunately, this is the case with only a few smokers or vapours.
gangnamstyle
Junior User
Junior User

Postby Zea » 09/23/2013

Yes, it is definitely strongly individual and for me at least, nicotine is not so bad. I mean, when I smoked cigarettes, I didn`t cough every morning like other smokers. Now I vape medium e-liquid flavors and I still don`t feel completely the bad influence of nicotine.
Zea
Junior User
Junior User

Postby Lowmission » 11/15/2013

Well, I am definitely used to nicotine so I feel no special affetion on myself. I am sure, of course, that it harms my health in certain levels but I hope that it wouldn`t be too detrimental.
Lowmission
Junior User
Junior User

Postby gerbgerb » 01/21/2014

Lowmission, you shouldn`t underestimate the influence of nicotine on our body, no matter that most of us don`t feel it :) The older we become, the bigger its affect on us becomes and I just don`t want to imagine what it would be like when we are 60 or older..
gerbgerb
Junior User
Junior User

Postby dido0o0o » 04/09/2014

I think that within two years I will be able to begin vaping completely nicotine-free e-liquids, so I hope that nicotine will not affect me really much :) Of course, I only have to keep reducing nicotine with the same speed I am doing it so far, so that I achieve that..
dido0o0o

Return to The Nicotine

• Advertisement