E-Liquid Forum Welcome on E-Liquid Forum, the biggest community about E-Liquids. Discover the best Flavours and new E-Cigarettes. Found Advices, News, Reviews, Shops and more...E-Liquid Forum

Welcome on E-Liquid Forum, the biggest community about E-Liquids. Discover the best Flavours and new E-Cigarettes. Found Advices, News, Reviews, Shops and more...
  • Advertisement
Insert your banner here  Insert your banner here  Insert your banner here  Insert your banner here  Insert your banner here  Insert your banner here 

Snickerdoodle

Section dedicated to the Mix and Recipes

Snickerdoodle

Postby SouthCoast » 04/11/2012

Snickerdoodle

5% flavour arts cookie
3% flavour arts catalan cream
2% flavour arts caramel

This is a freshly baked snicker doodle cookie. A snicker doodle cookie is a sugar cookie lightly rolled in a cinnamon sugar mix.
SouthCoast
Junior User
Junior User

Advertisement

Re: Snickerdoodle

Postby SmokingKills » 04/20/2012

It is a very good recipe Snickerdoodle . I like this this video to vape.
SmokingKills
Junior User
Junior User

Postby Tissy F » 06/09/2012

It has a delicious cookie flavor. It has a hint of buttery cinnamon. In the words of the infamous zom zom, it tastes like my moms biscuit. :D
Tissy F
Junior User
Junior User

Postby Whitecloud » 06/09/2012

true, this e-juice has ans amazing flavor and at the same time it makes the smoking more pleasurable. This is a wonderful e-juice. Great. :)
Whitecloud
Junior User
Junior User

Postby chrisvapor » 06/09/2012

Really amazing e juice. The taste of cinnamon gives the great aroma to the e-juice. I loved the cookie flavor of it and at the same time it has a wonderful throat hit. This is a great recipe. Thanks buddy. :D
chrisvapor
Junior User
Junior User

Postby BlackJack » 06/09/2012

It tastes great. It gives flavor of cookies in a delicious way. It seems as the fresh bundle right from oven. ;) I can say this is a must try for all.
BlackJack
Junior User
Junior User

Postby Freddy » 06/09/2012

Hey, SC thanks for sharing this recipe with us. I loved it and will ask more of my friends to try it. Thank you.
Freddy
Junior User
Junior User

Postby Sunshine » 06/09/2012

Yes, I totally agree with you people, this is amazing e-juice. Thanks for this recipe dude, it made the cinnamon flavor taste great. Thanks friend.
Sunshine
Junior User
Junior User

Postby Marlon » 06/09/2012

This is now my husband's favorite and I love it too. We are having so much fun using it. This is a best way to get rid of smoke even for chain smokers it is beneficial thing.
Marlon
Junior User
Junior User

Postby Evergreen » 06/09/2012

The e-juice is amazing, I cannot put it down...it is great product that I am using now! This is now the most favorite of mine.
Evergreen
Junior User
Junior User

Postby Gisela » 06/09/2012

Loved the flavor, and it produces great vapor. This has become my EVERYDAY liquid...it is good to taste and wonderful smokes. I am just loving it!
Gisela
Junior User
Junior User

Postby Powershot » 06/09/2012

WOW! The throat hit and vapor is great but the flavor on the exhale is excellent. as long as it has superb flavor like cinnamon it makes it that more easy for me to never go back to analogs!
Powershot
Junior User
Junior User

Postby Texan » 05/20/2013

Thanks for this good recipe, I would love to try something attractive and unconventional like that. I might not succeed from the first time but it will at least be a good start.
Texan
Junior User
Junior User

Postby Nyx » 07/21/2013

This is one of the best kind of recipes that I have ever tried to produce. It is not too complicated and with just a little bit of concentration, we can make an amazing product.
Nyx
Junior User
Junior User

Postby Susan » 08/13/2013

I also like both the snickerdoodle e-juice flavor and the recipe for it because it is not too complicated and it still produces a great flavor.
Susan
Junior User
Junior User

• Advertisement

Return to E-Liquid Mix and Recipes

• Advertisement