E-Liquid Forum Welcome on E-Liquid Forum, the biggest community about E-Liquids. Discover the best Flavours and new E-Cigarettes. Found Advices, News, Reviews, Shops and more...E-Liquid Forum

Welcome on E-Liquid Forum, the biggest community about E-Liquids. Discover the best Flavours and new E-Cigarettes. Found Advices, News, Reviews, Shops and more...
  • Advertisement
E-Juice 125x125 Insert your banner here  ProSmoke Electronic Cigarettes - Choose the #1 Rated e-cigarette Insert your banner here  HaloCigs Insert your banner here 

Flavor Concentrate

Section dedicated to the Mix and Recipes

Flavor Concentrate

Postby SouthCoast » 07/01/2012

Make your own unique E-Liquid with the following E-Liquid Taste Focus and Appreciate whatever flavor solidity you want according to the instruction: How to DIY E-Liquid. You will discover out the best flvors you want for your individual needs with the most affordable costs, by using the following E-Liquid Taste Focus. It is very possible for you to just mix the Taste Focus with the E-Liquid Platform and you are prepared have fun with your individual unique E-Liquid. You can quickly modify the taste by add more or less Taste Focus to satisfy your unique individual needs, and preserve you a lot of cash.
SouthCoast
Junior User
Junior User

Advertisement

Re: Flavor Concentrate

Postby MacroMicro » 09/15/2012

It is always better to use an e-juice calculator when you DIY your own e-liquid! Make all the chance by your side using regular methods, you can enter the concentration need in the calculatr and it will show you how much you can add for each substances!
MacroMicro
Junior User
Junior User

Postby Grizzly » 10/26/2012

Yes I am agree with MacroMicro we should use e-juice calculator when we want to make our own e liquid. It is better to mix all the ingrendents with their correct ratio to your e liquid.
Grizzly
Junior User
Junior User

Postby Tropik » 07/17/2013

The ratio of the ingredients is variable, it depends on how concentrate our e-juice should be. For this reason, you will need to decide that before the start of DIY process.
Tropik
Junior User
Junior User

Postby Galadriel » 08/08/2013

I also try to make the flavoring in my e-juice as strong as possible and this is why I add much more of the flavoring. The result is perfect.
Galadriel
Junior User
Junior User

Postby Lowmission » 09/17/2013

I think that every e-juice recipe is specific for itself and it need different amounts of flavorings. It is not advisable to put as much flavoring as you think it is good because you don`t know how this can influence the whole e-liquid and its taste in particular.
Lowmission
Junior User
Junior User

Postby dido0o0o » 11/01/2013

I absolutely agree with Lowmission, I would have advised you the same, if he hadn`t. It is very simple, we should just look carefully at the recipe and do what it says. This is undoubtedly the best thing that we can do when we DIY flavors.
dido0o0o

Return to E-Liquid Mix and Recipes

• Advertisement