E-Liquid Forum Welcome on E-Liquid Forum, the biggest community about E-Liquids. Discover the best Flavours and new E-Cigarettes. Found Advices, News, Reviews, Shops and more...E-Liquid Forum

Welcome on E-Liquid Forum, the biggest community about E-Liquids. Discover the best Flavours and new E-Cigarettes. Found Advices, News, Reviews, Shops and more...
  • Advertisement
Insert your banner here  Insert your banner here  Insert your banner here  Insert your banner here  Insert your banner here  Insert your banner here 

candy corn

Section dedicated to the Mix and Recipes

Re: candy corn

Postby Chips » 06/09/2012

I just want to say yummy about the recipe I got from you. Finally got to try it and it rocks! This is delicious in its own right. Thanks for this I liked it a lot.
Chips
Junior User
Junior User

Advertisement

Postby Jordan » 06/09/2012

Very mouth watering recipe, it gave a wonderful smoking experience and the throat hit was excellent. This is what I was searching for. Very sweet and very refreshing.
Jordan
Junior User
Junior User

Postby gerbgerb » 05/16/2013

Thanks for this recipe, I am really interested in trying it. However, none of you has described the details of making it and absolutely all of the ingredients. If you know that, please share it here.
gerbgerb
Junior User
Junior User

Postby MacroMicro » 05/17/2013

This e-juice is really sweet, which is lovely, in my opinion, However, you should be careful while making it because if you put only a little too much of the Bavarian cream, it will become way too sweet and "unvapable".
MacroMicro
Junior User
Junior User

Postby mgm222 » 07/21/2013

I once bought the Candy corn e-juice flavor and I hated its taste. This is why I don`t even consider the idea of spending time in producing it on my own.
mgm222
Junior User
Junior User

Postby Weeny » 11/27/2013

Executing the candy corn e-liquid reciep is not that difficult as it looks when you read the ingredients. Fortunately for me, I knew that long time ago and I have been producing this flavor for a long time.
Weeny
Registered users
Registered users

Return to E-Liquid Mix and Recipes

• Advertisement