E-Liquid Forum Welcome on E-Liquid Forum, the biggest community about E-Liquids. Discover the best Flavours and new E-Cigarettes. Found Advices, News, Reviews, Shops and more...E-Liquid Forum

Welcome on E-Liquid Forum, the biggest community about E-Liquids. Discover the best Flavours and new E-Cigarettes. Found Advices, News, Reviews, Shops and more...
  • Advertisement
Insert your banner here  Insert your banner here  Insert your banner here  Insert your banner here  Insert your banner here  Insert your banner here 

Bahama Mama Recipe

Section dedicated to the Mix and Recipes

Bahama Mama Recipe

Postby patel » 04/16/2012

Bahama Mama:

4% Orange
3% Mango
5% Pineapple
6% Pina Colada or Coconut
patel
Junior User
Junior User

Advertisement

Re: Bahama Mama Recipe

Postby Crazylover » 04/20/2012

It is a very useful recipe. I will try this in future vaping.
Crazylover
Junior User
Junior User

Postby Alex » 06/09/2012

This is a fruity cocktail with the smooth flavor of Mango, Pineapple, Pina colada, orange and rum. This e-liquid will whisk you away to the tropical resort in one vape. 50/50 VG/PG blend.
Alex
Junior User
Junior User

Postby chrisvapor » 06/09/2012

This is a fantastic recipe and has all the tropical flavor. This is most recommended.
chrisvapor
Junior User
Junior User

Postby BlackJack » 06/09/2012

The e-liquid is very good. Its all liquidss are so smooth! No harshness. I found also that the habit of smoking is also improving with time. Of course, with the ability to get rid of smoke, this is the best way to vape out.
BlackJack
Junior User
Junior User

Postby Freddy » 06/09/2012

Bahama Mama is my favorite. It is actually good–and it is very true to real Bahama Mama drink, which surprised me a bit. It is definitely a generic ‘rummy’ flavor. I fall -in love- with it. It is nice to have a true flavor, since I heart the actual fruit so much.
Freddy
Junior User
Junior User

Postby Sunshine » 06/09/2012

I have wanted a nice mixed fruit flavor since I started smoking. It seems like such a nice, clean, sparkly flavor, especially when tired of real smokes. This is exactly what I was looking for. It is sweet, with a very strong, clear, fresh fruit taste
Sunshine
Junior User
Junior User

Postby Soledad » 06/09/2012

Just wanted to say that this e-liquid is the best way to over come the habit of smoking. I am very impressed with the flavors I have tried so far; they are very smooth with mega vapor. I am definitely going to use it for the rest of my life.
Soledad
Junior User
Junior User

Postby Marlon » 06/09/2012

I am very much impressed with e-liquid flavors. It has won over both my wife and me…I love this great juice it is really awesome! Will definitely recommend to all even to the chain smokers.
Marlon
Junior User
Junior User

Postby Evergreen » 06/09/2012

Bahama Mama is so GOOD, that I will use much more of that. I also have to say I am looking at over all the e-liquid flavors. It also provides the great throat hit and that too without any bad smells.
Evergreen
Junior User
Junior User

Postby Gisela » 06/09/2012

The Bahama Mama is my favorite. It has a wonderful taste with perfect throat hit and taste is also fantastic. The best part is that it does not leaves any bad smell behind and works as a refresher.
Gisela
Junior User
Junior User

Postby Powershot » 06/09/2012

I loved the Bahama Mama e-liquid recipe as it has helped me a lot to get rid of the smoking habit. The taste is good and now I do not have to face the problem of bad smell any more and my kids are happy too.
Powershot
Junior User
Junior User

Postby Fenice » 06/14/2013

Bahama mama is the only e-juice which I can make on my own at home. The recipe is simple and there are only a few ingredients in it, as you see. Try it, if you haven`t so far, you won`t regret it.
Fenice
Junior User
Junior User

Postby Rewaindfor » 07/27/2013

I really love the Bahama mama e-juice flavor and I very often try to produce it at home. Yes, it is a bit difficult but when I succeed I enjoy very much vaping this product.
Rewaindfor
Junior User
Junior User

Postby maxs » 08/16/2013

Oh, I have not tried this particular e-juice recipe but it seems to me like an incredible combination of different fruit tastes. Very interesting.
maxs
Junior User
Junior User

Postby Exactime » 12/29/2013

Maxs, trust me you just have got to try preparing the bahama mama recipe because it is an extraordinary one! It is probably my favorite for DIY because its execution is quite simple and the taste of the product is just incredible! :)
Exactime
Junior User
Junior User

Postby maxs » 01/05/2014

I will definitely follow your advice, Exactime, but please don`t push me to do that right now because I am very busy :D Maybe a week or two later I will produce it and then I will notify you what happened but definitely not now :D
maxs
Junior User
Junior User

Postby Exactime » 01/08/2014

maxs wrote:I will definitely follow your advice, Exactime, but please don`t push me to do that right now because I am very busy :D Maybe a week or two later I will produce it and then I will notify you what happened but definitely not now :D

No problem, maxs, you have the whole time in the world to prepare this recipe :D I am looking forward to telling us what you achieved sooner or later :)
Exactime
Junior User
Junior User

Postby maxs » 01/16/2014

I tried to prepare it, exactime, just one hour ago but I failed :( I made two attempts and I followed exactly the instructions but looks like I was doing something wrong because the taste of the e-liquid was awful, it didn`t even look normally :(
maxs
Junior User
Junior User

Postby Exactime » 01/18/2014

Don`t get discouraged, maxs, even if this recipe is not among the most complicated ones, it is still possible to do something wrong initially :) This has happened to me, as well :) Just keep trying and I am sure that you will manage to produce the flavor properly :!:
Exactime
Junior User
Junior User

Postby maxs » 01/22/2014

Yes, you are probably right, I should have some hope about this, exactime :D I am a bit tired of DIY attempts at the moment but I will surely make some more in the few weeks and I really hope that I will eventualy manage to produce it properly :)
maxs
Junior User
Junior User

Return to E-Liquid Mix and Recipes

• Advertisement