E-Liquid Forum Welcome on E-Liquid Forum, the biggest community about E-Liquids. Discover the best Flavours and new E-Cigarettes. Found Advices, News, Reviews, Shops and more...E-Liquid Forum

Welcome on E-Liquid Forum, the biggest community about E-Liquids. Discover the best Flavours and new E-Cigarettes. Found Advices, News, Reviews, Shops and more...
  • Advertisement
E-Juice 125x125 Insert your banner here  ProSmoke Electronic Cigarettes - Choose the #1 Rated e-cigarette Insert your banner here  HaloCigs Insert your banner here 

What is the difference between Joye 510 and E- Go?

Reviews and comments about the mini and midium models of Electronic Cigarettes

What is the difference between Joye 510 and E- Go?

Postby Scoop » 03/21/2012

It is my first experience in this forum and I want to know from this forum users What is the difference between Joy 510 and E-Go?
Scoop
Junior User
Junior User

Advertisement

Re: What is the difference between Joye 510 and E- Go?

Postby Alex » 03/30/2012

the E go is a great electronic cigarette. Its battery is big. The 510's were too much hassle dealing with the tiny cart and filler material.An Ego with a 1000mah battery and full on tank system is kind of large to fit in my pocket.
Alex
Junior User
Junior User

Postby Rebus » 06/11/2013

I think that the Ego is much better rhan Joye 510. The former indeed has a bigger and more durable battery and it also gives the e-juice more strength. The latter is a weaker model and I think that it is appropriate mostly to beginners or women.
Rebus
Junior User
Junior User

Postby Fenice » 07/09/2013

In my view, we shouldn`t say which one is better than these two. After all, they both have some positive sides and are appropriate for different types of vapors.
Fenice
Junior User
Junior User

Postby VaperLight » 07/24/2013

Yes, these are the two best mini e-cigarette kinds and it is very difficult to distinguish them at some aspect. I think that each one of them is better for individual preferences of every vapor.
VaperLight
Junior User
Junior User

Postby mgm222 » 08/07/2013

The Ego e-cigarette is sufficiently more powerful device, in my opinion. I have vaped from both kinds of e-cigarettes and I have felt that.
mgm222
Junior User
Junior User

Return to Electronic Cigarettes Mini e Medium

• Advertisement