E-Liquid Forum Welcome on E-Liquid Forum, the biggest community about E-Liquids. Discover the best Flavours and new E-Cigarettes. Found Advices, News, Reviews, Shops and more...E-Liquid Forum

Welcome on E-Liquid Forum, the biggest community about E-Liquids. Discover the best Flavours and new E-Cigarettes. Found Advices, News, Reviews, Shops and more...
  • Advertisement
Insert your banner here  Insert your banner here  Insert your banner here  Insert your banner here  Insert your banner here  Insert your banner here 

Headache from vaping

Ask here for Medical Issues

Headache from vaping

Postby Scoop » 07/02/2012

So my girl came down for a check out and requested about the item. Well, I had a kit that I was not using and created the decision to deliver it returning with her. The companion was very thrilled about providing it a try. These days I observed from my girl that her companion was getting a frustration esmoking. Any suggestions? I created the wines up myself @ 18 and used VG. Any help would be valued.
Scoop
Junior User
Junior User

Advertisement

Re: Headache from vaping

Postby Tiger » 07/02/2012

Did not think 18 was to powerful but I think that could be it. So u don't think VG or PG has anything to do with it..
Tiger
Junior User
Junior User

Postby ZaZu » 07/02/2012

I would usually acknowledge here, if someone gets a frustration, they either need to vape less, or if they want to vape the same, use reduced durability.
ZaZu
Junior User
Junior User

Postby Driver » 07/29/2012

Are you sure it is about e-smoking? If so, tell her to reduce the freuency of her vaping activities, inhale with less effort, the vapor can cause that if the person make too much effort to get the vapor!
Also, try to tell the person to do not vape for awhile, if still there are headache presence, it is not because of e-cigarette!
Driver
Junior User
Junior User

Postby Susan » 09/18/2012

I read online that some studies proove that first use of tobacco cigarette or electronic cigarette can cause some little problems like headache, fever, really on people who don't make the contact well with the cigarette for the first use! The body reject the message and it is the way he do it! Continue or stop is your choice (your friend or daughter choice ;) )!
Susan
Junior User
Junior User

Postby Astrid » 11/15/2012

Oh......I see!!! I really didn't know that since I had a thought that E-cig smoking can't ever be any cause of any harmful effect on our health...Well, now I should also have to be cautious about this since I often take it even at opened public place.....
Astrid
Junior User
Junior User

Postby Rewaindfor » 11/21/2012

I think headache is very common to every new comer to electronic cigarette. But I think it not worry.
Rewaindfor
Junior User
Junior User

Postby Susan » 12/18/2012

Headaches are caused by TOO MUCH nicotine- Please switch to a lower dose as you are experiencing nicotine headaches.
Susan
Junior User
Junior User

Postby Bijou » 03/15/2013

Boy!!! That is too much dose to take in....you must stick to instructions in order to avoid problems or side effects. Too much of everything is bad. FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS AT ALL TIMES!!!
Bijou
Junior User
Junior User

Postby Fable » 03/21/2013

This i believe is self inflicted because you must know that when you abuse a substance it must surely affect you. We all have to be careful because of side effects.
Fable
Junior User
Junior User

Postby Perro » 04/05/2013

This happened to me before when i just started vaping e-cigarette and i had too much at a time. My head suffered for it.
Perro
Junior User
Junior User

• Advertisement

Return to Medical Issues

• Advertisement