E-Liquid Forum Welcome on E-Liquid Forum, the biggest community about E-Liquids. Discover the best Flavours and new E-Cigarettes. Found Advices, News, Reviews, Shops and more...E-Liquid Forum

Welcome on E-Liquid Forum, the biggest community about E-Liquids. Discover the best Flavours and new E-Cigarettes. Found Advices, News, Reviews, Shops and more...
  • Advertisement
E-Juice 125x125 Insert your banner here  ProSmoke Electronic Cigarettes - Choose the #1 Rated e-cigarette Insert your banner here  HaloCigs Insert your banner here 

What can you add to electronic cigarette liquid to add in fl

Section dedicated to the General Discussions about E-Liquid

What can you add to electronic cigarette liquid to add in fl

Postby Nyx » 04/15/2012

I am just wondering to know What can you add to electronic cigarette liquid to add in flavor ?
Nyx
Junior User
Junior User

Advertisement

Re: What can you add to electronic cigarette liquid to add i

Postby Carima » 04/19/2012

Electronic Cigarette Liquid is just water, E-Liquid Base, flavorings and some percentage of pure nicotine or some other optional additives. You can make yourself your own E-Liquid easily with the following E-Liquid Materials to save your money and to have your own unique flavor.

For making your own electronic cigarette liquid, what you need are the followings:
1. E-Liquid Base: such as Propylene Glycol, Vegetable Glycerin or PG400. You need to have FOOD GRADE Propylene Glycol (PG) or Vegetable Glycerin (VG) as we provide here. The E-Liquid Base are the ingredients that creates the visible smoke/fog. In fact, this is the ingredient in smoke machine fluid that creates the smoke/fog.
2. Distilled Water: Filtered drinkable water is OK. Other water, such as tap water has too many chemicals to make it healthy to vaporize into your lungs.
3. E-Liquid Flavorings: You need to have FOOD GRADE, high temperature resistance and water soluble flavorings as we provide here. Other flavorings which have only room temperature resistance and contains either oil or sugars may not be suitable for smoking in a personal vaporizer.
4. Optional additives: such as E-Liquid Nicotine, herbs, or whatever additives for tobacco and herbal recipes.
Carima
Junior User
Junior User

Postby GeForce » 05/18/2012

Drip Method
Materials needed: E-Liquid, Dripper
This method requires that you open up the cartridge and remove the polyester filling inside the cartridge. Then take a dropper and drip a few drops into the cartridge. Gently place the filling back and wait for the liquid to be soaked up by the filling. Add a few more drops to the filling to make sure it is saturated but not so much that the liquid will accumulate at the top. You may need to push the filling and then add more drops multiple times to ensure that it is completely saturated with the liquid nicotine. Close the cartridge. This method takes time and patience because you have to wait for the filling to be completely saturated.
GeForce
Junior User
Junior User

Postby Tropik » 06/27/2013

There is no need to add anything else to the ingredients of e-liquid. If you need to feel the flavor stronger, you can just increase the amount of the flavoring substances.
Tropik
Junior User
Junior User

Postby SouthCoast » 10/06/2013

Yes, the flavorings do perfect job for improving the taste of the e-liquid. IT depends on their proportions, in most cases there are two types of flavorings and incresing or decreasing their levels has direct influence on the taste of the e-liquid.
SouthCoast
Junior User
Junior User

Return to General Discussions about E-Liquid

• Advertisement