E-Liquid Forum Welcome on E-Liquid Forum, the biggest community about E-Liquids. Discover the best Flavours and new E-Cigarettes. Found Advices, News, Reviews, Shops and more...E-Liquid Forum

Welcome on E-Liquid Forum, the biggest community about E-Liquids. Discover the best Flavours and new E-Cigarettes. Found Advices, News, Reviews, Shops and more...
  • Advertisement
E-Juice 125x125 Insert your banner here  ProSmoke Electronic Cigarettes - Choose the #1 Rated e-cigarette Insert your banner here  HaloCigs Insert your banner here 

How about Vaporillos Smoking Rose?

How about Vaporillos Smoking Rose?

Postby Tropik » 07/29/2013

This is another kind of herbal flavor produced by Vaporillos. The Smoking rose e-juice type is a robust flavor with strong and thick taste. Do you like this?
Tropik
Junior User
Junior User

Advertisement

Re: How about Vaporillos Smoking Rose?

Postby Fenice » 08/07/2013

I noticed that the Smoking rose flavor of Vaporillos is indeed a really strong one. This is not bad for me but I just didn`t like the way it tastes.
Fenice
Junior User
Junior User

Postby Exactime » 08/12/2013

I am a great fan of strong flavors and I always look for such kinsd of e-juice. The Smoking rose of Vaporillos is not only a strong flavor but a very tasty onem as well.
Exactime
Junior User
Junior User

Postby Driver » 09/05/2013

I like the way which the smoking rose flavor of Vaporillos tastes like, it is really great. It doesn`t seem too strong to me but I don`t mind that.
Driver
Junior User
Junior User

Postby gerbgerb » 11/04/2013

The smoking rose flavor from Vaporillos is smoking awesome! This is the best herbal flavor that I have tried in a long time and I recommend all of you, mates, to give it a shot. Trust me, you will be very pleased with its quality taste.
gerbgerb
Junior User
Junior User

Postby Texan » 01/03/2014

To be honest, this is the first time I am hearing about this herbal flavor of Vaporillos. However, I know that this vendor is great at producing such type of e-liquids and combining this with all of your opinions definitely makes me try the smoking rose :P
Texan
Junior User
Junior User

Return to Herbs Flavors

• Advertisement