E-Liquid Forum Welcome on E-Liquid Forum, the biggest community about E-Liquids. Discover the best Flavours and new E-Cigarettes. Found Advices, News, Reviews, Shops and more...E-Liquid Forum

Welcome on E-Liquid Forum, the biggest community about E-Liquids. Discover the best Flavours and new E-Cigarettes. Found Advices, News, Reviews, Shops and more...
  • Advertisement
Insert your banner here  Insert your banner here  Insert your banner here  Insert your banner here  Insert your banner here  Insert your banner here 

How about Vaporillos Smoking Rose?

How about Vaporillos Smoking Rose?

Postby Tropik » 07/29/2013

This is another kind of herbal flavor produced by Vaporillos. The Smoking rose e-juice type is a robust flavor with strong and thick taste. Do you like this?
Tropik
Junior User
Junior User

Advertisement

Re: How about Vaporillos Smoking Rose?

Postby Fenice » 08/07/2013

I noticed that the Smoking rose flavor of Vaporillos is indeed a really strong one. This is not bad for me but I just didn`t like the way it tastes.
Fenice
Junior User
Junior User

Postby Exactime » 08/12/2013

I am a great fan of strong flavors and I always look for such kinsd of e-juice. The Smoking rose of Vaporillos is not only a strong flavor but a very tasty onem as well.
Exactime
Junior User
Junior User

Postby Driver » 09/05/2013

I like the way which the smoking rose flavor of Vaporillos tastes like, it is really great. It doesn`t seem too strong to me but I don`t mind that.
Driver
Junior User
Junior User

Postby gerbgerb » 11/04/2013

The smoking rose flavor from Vaporillos is smoking awesome! This is the best herbal flavor that I have tried in a long time and I recommend all of you, mates, to give it a shot. Trust me, you will be very pleased with its quality taste.
gerbgerb
Junior User
Junior User

Postby Texan » 01/03/2014

To be honest, this is the first time I am hearing about this herbal flavor of Vaporillos. However, I know that this vendor is great at producing such type of e-liquids and combining this with all of your opinions definitely makes me try the smoking rose :P
Texan
Junior User
Junior User

Return to Herbs Flavors

• Advertisement