E-Liquid Forum Welcome on E-Liquid Forum, the biggest community about E-Liquids. Discover the best Flavours and new E-Cigarettes. Found Advices, News, Reviews, Shops and more...E-Liquid Forum

Welcome on E-Liquid Forum, the biggest community about E-Liquids. Discover the best Flavours and new E-Cigarettes. Found Advices, News, Reviews, Shops and more...
  • Advertisement
Insert your banner here  Insert your banner here  Insert your banner here  Insert your banner here  Insert your banner here  Insert your banner here 

Fruit Mix Flavor

Fruit Mix Flavor

Postby Admin » 01/21/2012

Fruit mix Flavor
Fruit mix is the name of a drink consisting of a set of various fruit juices.
The Frutta mix Flavor, composed mainly of tropical fruit is slightly sweet, pleasantly sour taste intense and full, rich
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Advertisement

Re: Fruit Mix Flavor

Postby Sandy » 03/07/2012

Fruit Mix flavor is my favorite Flavor. It is very pleasant and rich with juice flavors orange , strawberry and lemon.
Sandy
Junior User
Junior User

Postby Soledad » 06/07/2012

A smooth blend of fresh fruits tempt the palette with fruit mix flavored e-juice. It gives me the option to select my own nicotine level which I usually do not take as it is not good for health, the fruit mixes give a rocking experience.
Soledad
Junior User
Junior User

Postby Marlon » 06/07/2012

The fruit mix is my fave as it gives the taste of all my fave fruits in just one e-juice. This can be used by anyone and it goes fantastic without the nicotine. You should try it once.
Marlon
Junior User
Junior User

Postby Evergreen » 06/07/2012

Fruit Mix Flavor gives a juicy fruity flavor with this one. It is a nice tasting e-juice with a juicyflavor. Throat hit is nice, as well as vapor production is cool.
Evergreen
Junior User
Junior User

Postby Gisela » 06/07/2012

The vapor is excellent, very thick and apparent with very little effort needed on the inhale. Also great throat hit, it is sweet, flavorsome and rich, and more than enough to satisfy me.
Gisela
Junior User
Junior User

Postby Powershot » 06/07/2012

Fruit Mix Flavor juices are winners! I did not find any artificial, or chemical “sweetness” that steered me away from many of the flavored, as well as tobacco e-liquids in the past. Love this flavor.
Powershot
Junior User
Junior User

Postby SoftLanding » 06/07/2012

The Fruit Mix Flavor is a nice surprise. The dominant flavor is rich in flavor, while the addition of the mixed fruits seem to add depth rather than competing flavor. The vapor production and throat hit are both excellent.
SoftLanding
Junior User
Junior User

Postby XDanielX » 06/07/2012

The Fruit Mix Flavor mint e-liquid tastes exactly as the name suggests on both inhale and exhale. Vapor production is excellent and throat hit is also good. The mixed fruit component is smooth with none of the bitter aftertaste found with some juicy flavors.
XDanielX
Junior User
Junior User

Postby SmokingKills » 06/07/2012

This is true, the fruit mix really has a wonderful taste and it gives the complete pleasure of smoking. Love this e-juice.
SmokingKills
Junior User
Junior User

Postby Daitan » 06/07/2012

The fruit mix e-liquid is really great and pretty tasty, the throat hit is good and the after smells nice, it gives all the pleasure of smoking.
Daitan
Junior User
Junior User

Postby RoseShocking » 06/07/2012

Rip tide is a blend of fruit flavors including Blue Raspberry and Strawberry with a hint of cool menthol. This flavor is a tidal wave of flavors that puts all senses on beach vacation. It also has good smoke. Love it.
RoseShocking
Junior User
Junior User

Postby Happiness » 06/07/2012

Great e-liquid with great taste and wonderful vape, i love this.
Happiness
Junior User
Junior User

Postby Leefor » 06/07/2012

Raspberry lemonade is a perfect refreshing all time smoke. It is sure to bring us to a Zen state of mind. It has also helped me a lot to become a non-smoker. It is good for all.
Leefor
Junior User
Junior User

Postby Leefor » 06/07/2012

The Jamaica me crazy really gave me a trips to Jamaica. The taste of the tropical fruits is great. I do not miss real cigarettes at all! I am trying to convert my friends those who still smoke to try it
Leefor
Junior User
Junior User

Postby RockFeller » 06/07/2012

Excellent light fruity flavor. Stunning clean and authentic taste. No trace of that perfumery style flavoring that so many vendors seem to use.
RockFeller
Junior User
Junior User

Postby GeForce » 06/07/2012

The most realistic, mouth-watering taste from smoking I have gotten this far. I reach for it everyday. I have tasted TONS of different flavors, but fruit mix flavor is one of my DAILY smokes.
GeForce
Junior User
Junior User

Postby Destiny » 06/07/2012

I love the fruit mix flavor, this is simple great.
Destiny
Junior User
Junior User

Postby cocokitty » 06/15/2012

fruit MIX flavor is really a very popular flavor, many people like it. it is various fruit 's perfect mixing, sweet, Fruity. i love it very much.
cocokitty
Normal User
Normal User

• Advertisement

Return to Fruit Flavors

• Advertisement