E-Liquid Forum Welcome on E-Liquid Forum, the biggest community about E-Liquids. Discover the best Flavours and new E-Cigarettes. Found Advices, News, Reviews, Shops and more...E-Liquid Forum

Welcome on E-Liquid Forum, the biggest community about E-Liquids. Discover the best Flavours and new E-Cigarettes. Found Advices, News, Reviews, Shops and more...
  • Advertisement
E-Juice 125x125 Insert your banner here  ProSmoke Electronic Cigarettes - Choose the #1 Rated e-cigarette Insert your banner here  HaloCigs Insert your banner here 

How do I sweeten my liquid?

Section dedicated to the General Discussions about E-Liquid

How do I sweeten my liquid?

Postby chrisvapor » 03/24/2012

I want to know how i can sweeten my E- Liquid? Can I use sugar for this purpose? :?:
chrisvapor
Junior User
Junior User

Advertisement

Re: How do I sweeten my liquid?

Postby Vaporlion » 03/30/2012

No, you can not use sugar to sweaton your liquids because sugar is very harmful to attays and and probably rot your teeth in the long term.
Vaporlion
Junior User
Junior User

Postby Aikido » 05/25/2012

There are two different substances you can use. Firstly there is ethyl maltol, which is a crystalline white powder that smells and tastes like candy floss only ten times sweeter. This is used in moderation as it will not take very much at all to make your liquid taste sweet. It comes in crystal form or already mixed in a 10% solution in PG. Secondly you can use sucralose which is a zero calorie artificial sweetener. This stuff is 600 times sweeter than table sugar in it's pure form, so even less is needed to taste. It will usually come already mixed with PG and it can also be obtained in powder form for home mixing. In all home mixing situations, usually a 10% mix to PG is all that is needed as the liquid will reach a saturation point when the powder will just not mix any more and you will end up with crystals in the bottom of your mixture. To help with the mixing process, it can help to sit your plastic dropper bottle in hot water for a couple of minutes to dissolve the powder quicker. Heat helps the process.
Some people use Lorann marshmallow flavouring in 1 dram bottles, although it will be quite costly it is effective.
Aikido
Junior User
Junior User

Postby gangnamstyle » 08/26/2013

Sugar is very interesting, indeed. I once tried adding it to the e-juice and it really sweetened the flavor but there was also some strange feeling while I vaped, which was not very pleasant.
gangnamstyle
Junior User
Junior User

Postby TrainedSeal » 01/06/2014

Hm, sugar, I have never added it to the e-liquid which I DIY at home.. I might try that but I don`t really know what kind of sugar I should put, real sugar or some kind of flavoring or something else :?: Plss, mates, tell me so that I can try that :)
TrainedSeal
Junior User
Junior User

Postby gangnamstyle » 01/10/2014

It is possible to achieve quite good results with a pinch of real sugar, Trainedseal, but it is too difficult and too risky, so I recommend you to use some types of sugar flavorings, it doesn`t matter which brand you will choose :)
gangnamstyle
Junior User
Junior User

Return to General Discussions about E-Liquid

• Advertisement