E-Liquid Forum Welcome on E-Liquid Forum, the biggest community about E-Liquids. Discover the best Flavours and new E-Cigarettes. Found Advices, News, Reviews, Shops and more...E-Liquid Forum

Welcome on E-Liquid Forum, the biggest community about E-Liquids. Discover the best Flavours and new E-Cigarettes. Found Advices, News, Reviews, Shops and more...
  • Advertisement
Insert your banner here  Insert your banner here  Insert your banner here  Insert your banner here  Insert your banner here  Insert your banner here 

Dekang e-liquids

Section dedicated to the General Discussions about E-Liquid

Dekang e-liquids

Postby Justin » 03/24/2012

Every person and smoker has different choices and tastes to vape but I have been using from two years Dekang e-liquids to vape and found them to be a very nice´╗┐ to vape.
Justin
Junior User
Junior User

Advertisement

Re: Dekang e-liquids

Postby Aikido » 03/25/2012

I am using Dekang e liquid and it is very tasty and flavory E liquid.
Aikido
Junior User
Junior User

Postby Bijou » 03/30/2012

Oh no, I will never buy chinese eliquids, :) I' m not crazy. ;)
Bijou
Junior User
Junior User

Postby Crazylover » 04/01/2012

I also don' t prefer these kind of liquids.
Chinese things are famous becouse them always use very often toxic material.
And must I "vape" this?? :lol: :lol: :lol:
More people buy these but I don' t. :ugeek:
I prefer certificated e-liquids from "trusted country".
I live in Belgium and here in Europe there are veary more laws and autorithy controll to certificate the quality of the food products.
I want be shure when I vape something in my lungs..
Crazylover
Junior User
Junior User

Postby Rewaindfor » 06/13/2012

Dekang E-liquid is bomb. The taste is nice and smooth, the vapor prodigious, the throat hit respectable, and just a hint of the honey sweetness is better than smoking tobacco.
Rewaindfor
Junior User
Junior User

Postby SoftDisk » 06/13/2012

i love this e-liquid too.. it is great.
SoftDisk
Junior User
Junior User

Postby Susan » 06/13/2012

If you are looking for a liquid that tastes like the best tobacco cigarette you have ever smoked you will want to try e-liquid. It is the best stuff is that good.
Susan
Junior User
Junior User

Postby Chips » 06/13/2012

This is great! Tastes fine this is fantastic liquid! I want all the chain-smokers to try it and they will definitely start smoking it as it is so good!....
Chips
Junior User
Junior User

Postby MacroMicro » 06/13/2012

This e-liquid is terrible; I am just loving it. I was a chain smoker and was unable to get rid of it. The e-liquid has really helped me a lot to get back to my normal life and that too without smoking.
MacroMicro
Junior User
Junior User

Postby MagicMan » 06/13/2012

We are having so much fun using it. This is a best way to get rid of smoke even for chain smokers it is beneficial thing.
MagicMan
Junior User
Junior User

Postby Nightingale » 06/13/2012

I can recommend any one to buy it. This is by far one of the best liquids I have ever had the pleasure of smoking
Nightingale
Junior User
Junior User

Postby TrainedSeal » 06/13/2012

I like to use this liquid when I am craving a good throat hit, and it is great especially at the 26mg level.
TrainedSeal
Junior User
Junior User

Postby Exactime » 06/13/2012

The e-liquid is amazing, I cannot put it down...it is helping me immensely to cut down the numbers of real cigarette from my life. This is great product that I am using now!
Exactime
Junior User
Junior User

Postby ThinkPositive » 06/13/2012

this is a must try for all the people who want to go for a change. This is the e-liquid that i like the most.
ThinkPositive
Junior User
Junior User

Postby maxs » 08/08/2013

90 per cent of Dekang`s flavors that I have tried were absolutely awesome. This is just the company which is the most renowned in the world and everybody knows about it.
maxs
Junior User
Junior User

Postby SouthCoast » 01/08/2014

90 is too little number, maxs :D I think that at least 99,99 per cent of the Dekang`s flavors are great and this is why I recommend this vendor to absolutely all of the newbies that I know. Of course, there is almost no need to do this, as they have already heard about it.
SouthCoast
Junior User
Junior User

Return to General Discussions about E-Liquid

• Advertisement